$995.00 every year
Annual membership includes access to monthly webinars led by experts and ground breakers in the field of internal communications. You also have full online access to all past internal communication, intranet and enterprise social networking webinars plus a private area where you can brainstorm and discuss topics of interest.
If you’re like us, you are passionate about the critical role internal communication plays in the success of an organization. Almost everything good — and bad — happens because of what someone communicated, or failed to.
The Internal Communications Unit (ICU) is a community of like-minded internal communicators and intranet professionals who want to stay abreast of the latest developments, learn best practices and be able to brainstorm and discuss what’s working and what isn’t among peers.
Your one-year membership includes access to monthly webinars led by experts and ground breakers in the field of internal communications. You also have full online access to all past internal communication, intranet and enterprise social networking webinars plus a private area where you can brainstorm and ask and answer questions.
Ask about special pricing for your team.
He organized and built John Deere’s internal communications department which includes an intranet, quarterly magazine, video news program and an annual corporate communicator’s conference. He left Deere in 2001 to launch Communitelligence, a knowledge sharing portal for business communicators. He is active in helping mid- and large-sized companies innovate their internal communications programs.
John, an entrepreneur, has career experience as a writer, photo-journalist, magazine editor, Internet/intranet strategist, video producer and book author. He speaks frequently on internal communications, intranets and enterprise social networks.
- How to Use Co-creation to Build Employee Voice and Engagement
- 10 Lessons Learned in Rolling Out a Social Intranet
- Pushing Boundaries: Innovative Ways to Improve Corporate Communications
- Back to Face to Face: How to Re-ignite Your Manager Communication Program
- Building Employee Branding And Engagement With Internal Social Networks
- Making Your Intranet Essential: Where to Spend Your Energy and Money
- Best Practices in Employee Communication Measurement
- Change Your Business By Changing Your Words
- How do you know your intranet is any good?
- Cure For The Common Town Hall Meeting
- Employees Making Videos: What’s working? What’s Not?
- How Sprint trains and empowers employees to be social brand ambassadors
- How To Write Your Social Media Policy So It Does More Good Than Harm
- Leading Your Culture to Collaboration Using Social Intranet Tools
- Mobilizing Your Intranet and Internal Communications
- Next Level Internal Communications Measurement
And dozens more!